PardoFX – A Personal Commitment
2nd January 2020 – 1st July 2020
Service & Commitment Offered by Myself
- Back to Basics Training on Trading & Chart Interpretation.
- Standardised recommended charting layout & terminology offered.
- Step by Step run through of BLASH 3 & 4.
- At Least One occurrence of Zoom per week, with time ranging from 19:00 to 21:00 all off a single link. Content caters towards those that attend on any topic. With an expansion slot into Thursday at 20:00 if required. Zoom replays will be uploaded later in the week.
- FB Lives on educational info, feelings within the market, useful nuggets pulled from various sources.
- Telegram educational channel for everyday trading chat.
- BLASH [V3] Set-Ups channel with Video analysis where possible appropriate on each set-up & I won’t put trades up I’m not looking at myself. BLASH Terminology to be used.
- BLASH [V4] Renko Channel which will ultimately be a set-ups channel with specific terminology similar to V3.
- Chart run through each Sunday as a Market Overview, and an Overview Wrap the Following Saturday.
- Set-up updates on FB Live each Tuesday & Thursday where appropriate.
- One to One support where possible through DM.
- One Free 30-minute session per member per month to keep you on the right track.
- ½ Price one on any further courses or one to one sessions.
- FB Messenger quick support group (Grow Together).
- Unit Based constantly adapting Facebook group to centralise the learning experience.
- Focus on Unit 10 [Educational Trade Analysis] as a live are of knowledge.
- Live Trading Examples when possible.
- ‘Monkey See Monkey Do’ back testing sessions as part of the schedule at least once per week [Spoken] on a Monday or a Wednesday with possible expansion into Thursday at 20:00.
- Silent MSMD’s [As part of my ongoing training] will be held as & when time permits as an extra.
- Invoices will be sent out in advance [NLT 28th of each month] as we move to a single payment date with no auto-renewal, but a standing order option will be available as requested.
- Help you achieve a ‘Retirement win-rate’ at our member target of 50% at 2:1 RRR.
- Group levels will not exceed 75 and we may close at any time dependant on zoom interaction levels and quality.
I have no intention of providing signals, nor providing proof of profit/loss as has been my style for some time now. It distracts from the education. I am not a financial advisor therefore will not accept liability for any misinterpretations of set-ups, I am not qualified to dictate you on which way to trade, I can only provide my own findings using tested methods over some time now. My opinion is singular, you must be open to interpretation. Each opinion has a valid opposing argument.
Content within the PFX Trading group, Telegram Channels, and You-tube Channel is under the sole ownership of the creator (David Parsons) and permission should be granted before being shared.
First Month Subscription £25
By reading this mandatory document you accept the fact that I am not a financial Advisor and that the set-up channel or overviews are indicative signals of any kind, more of an educational tool on how to interpret by yourself how to enter & exit highly likely trade set-ups.
First month access allows full access of the 3 telegram channels, all Facebook unit content & support, and all Zoom calls / Facebook Lives, you also get a free 30 minute one to one session to set you on the right path. Dependant on date joined, payment dates will eventually fall into a Premium payment on the 30th of each month.
PFX Premium (2nd month) Subscription £35
Upon second month payment which is mandatory in order to stay, you gain access to the PFX Premium tab on the website which allows access to the PFX Dropbox where you will find a host of MT4 and PardoFX specific Trading-view Indicators, V3/4 strategy documents & spreadsheets, the library, the events tab with easy zoom access and the latest version of each type along with the PFX Live calendar.
PardoFX is not a licensed financial adviser, nor does it out give out financial advice. David Parsons is not a licensed financial adviser, nor does he give out financial advice. PardoFX (“PFX”) team members are not licensed financial advisers, nor do they give out financial advice. Traders and Members of PFX connected Groups are not licensed financial advisers, nor do they give out financial advice.
Any group member who relies upon any information from any posts, comments, trading charts, graphic depictions, or videos, posted or contained within PFX connected groups, in any of their individual trading activity, assumes full risk and responsibility for their trading activity.
NFA Required Disclaimer: Forex (currency) trading has large potential rewards, but also large potential risk. You must be aware of the risks and be willing to accept them in order to invest in the Forex market. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed. The past performance of any trading system, strategy, model, methodology, or individual trader is not necessarily indicative of future results. Individual results will vary due to a variety of market and timing conditions, as well as individual skills as a trader.
Trading foreign currencies is a challenging and potentially profitable opportunity for educated and experienced investors. However, before deciding to participate in the Forex market, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite. There is considerable exposure to risk in any foreign exchange transaction. Any transaction involving currencies involves risks including, but not limited to, the potential for changing political and/or economic conditions that may substantially affect the price or liquidity of a currency. Moreover, the leveraged nature of FX trading means that any market movement will have an equally proportional effect on your deposited funds. This may work against you as well as for you. The possibility exists that you could sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and your position will be liquidated and you will be responsible for any resulting losses. Investors are recommended to lower exposure to risk by employing risk-reducing strategies such as ‘stop-loss’ or ‘limit’ orders
CFTC rule 4.41: Hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain limitations. Unlike an actual performance record, simulated results do not represent actual trading. Also, since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under-or-over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.
All information on this website, presentation, or publication are for educational purposes only and are not intended to provide financial advice. Any statements about profits or income, expressed or implied, do not represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. You accept full responsibilities for your actions, trades, profit or loss, and agree to any authorised distributors of this information harmless in any and all ways.